i talk music here.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

the reason I'm not in some Engineering College is because I didn't study when I was supposed to. Watched a lot of TV, and was crazy about shows on Star World/Zee English which had good background music. Discovered bands like Travis, Dandy Warhols, Coldplay, Radiohead, Doves during that phase. Pori was listening to Fever Dog by Stillwater (Almost Famous OST) while chatting with me last night. One of my favorite songs ever from my favourite movie. See it if you haven't, here's the song - scene playing Fever Dog.

Discovered another nice band last night while watching the 6th season of How I Met Your Mother - it's called Real Estate. the song in the third episode is Beach Comber - Real Estate.

please suggest some good music.

2 comments:

  1. alexi murdoch i'm sure you've heard of, but listen to the ost of 'nice guy johnny'.

    and the photo is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the movie too. thanks to your reco, i watched it. good soundtrack... murdoch also sang Orange Sky on Garden State OST, no?

    ReplyDelete